We're here to support you.
Piki’s vision is to enhance young people’s quality of life by equipping them with tools to overcome adversity and strengthen their wellbeing.
Piki is available to young people aged 18-25 living in the Greater Wellington region.
Piki is a Māori word meaning both to support or aid, and to climb or ascend.
Piki offers free access to:
• Easy and personalised access to therapy at a convenient place and time
• An emotional wellness app that helps you access support and track your progress
• Links to 24/7 support through phone and web services
• Trained peer support coaches.
The Piki programme is funded by the Ministry of Health and brought together by a consortium of organisations including:
• Tū Ora Compass Health
• Otago University
• Victoria University of Wellington
• Massey University
• Melon Health
• Homecare Medical
• Te Awakairangi Health Network
Piki is being independently evaluated by Otago University researchers.